Photographing on Black Plexi-Glass MiniCourse
- Customer Reviews (0)
This Mini-Course is FREE for members of our SJP Membership Program. Members also get access to Janice's Live Workshops, Q&A, Monthly Challenge and her best Photography Tutorials, Presets and Textures, plus exclusive access to her Photography Roadmap.
Pre – Shoot | Live – Shoot | Post – Production
This course is part of a live workshop with SJP Members. We have pulled all the important parts of the workshop so you can learn how to photograph on black plexiglass.
- You'll have 3 videos of detailed information. 55 minutes of detailed information.
- PDF details of the course with links to other tutorials and articles.
- Light Ratio PDF
- Course Organizer PDF to help you stay focused and follow through with your tasks.
- General Information PDF to help you with your course.
- Access to Janice on her private Facebook group.
Once completed, you will be able to photograph a beautiful image on Black Plexiglass.
“It can be difficult to photograph on black plexiglass because of the lighting situations and the reflective glass. But I’ll help you get prep, shoot and work on some post-processing to make fun exciting images on Black Plexi.”
Topics we discuss in this Mini-Course:
Downloads to help you
Recap the Workshop
- Janice shares the setup for the workshop and talks about prepping for your photoshoot.
- She’ll demonstrate natural light and strobe lighting with black plexiglass and using reflectors to bounce in the light.
- Next, she’ll share a variety of issues to look out for when you begin your post-processing.
So what’s your first step? You set up your composition and play with your light.
Our members had a Live Workshop where we all jumped on a call with Janice and worked on black plexiglass. Next, the members worked for an hour by themselves and lastly, we met again to answer questions and finalize the workshop with some post workshop questions and details to look out for. If you have questions jump on to our Facebook group to grab the answers.
Course Materials Used
Equipment and accessories that will help you.
Snoot with Grids
White diffusion cloth
White diffusion paper
All links to Course Materials are in Lessons.