Pearls and Shiny Object Shoot MiniCourse
- Customer Reviews (0)
This Mini-Course is FREE for members of our SJP Membership Program. Members also get access to Janice's Live Workshops, Q&A, Monthly Challenge and her best Photography Tutorials, Presets and Textures, plus exclusive access to her Photography Roadmap.
In this course we will discuss 3 things :
Pre – Shoot | Live – Shoot | Post – Production
This course is part of a live workshop with SJP Members. We have pulled all the important parts of the workshop so you can learn how to photograph on black plexiglass.
- You'll have 2 videos of detailed information. (Quality not Quantity)
- PDF of details of the course with links to other tutorials.
- Light ratio PDF
- Course organizer PDF to help you stay focused and follow through with your tasks.
- General Information sheet giving you more information plus the link to join Janice's Private Facebook group.
- Once completed, you will be able to successfully photograph pearls and shiny objects with a white background.
Our members had a Live Workshop where we all jumped on a call with Janice and there was a demonstration and discussion about lighting. Next, the members worked for a couple hours and showed their work on the private Facebook group and lastly we all had a discussion about post-processing and Q & A’s.
Course Materials Used
White Slightly Translucent Plastic Film,
Daylight Fluorescent Light Bulb
Color Correction Gels (if needed)
Trigger remote or set Timer
Light Continous or Strobe | Mono Light
All links to Course Materials are in Pre-shoot Lesson.