- Customer Reviews (0)
This Mini-Course is FREE for members of our SJP Membership Program. Members also get access to Janice's Live Workshops, Q&A, Monthly Challenge and her best Photography Tutorials, Presets and Textures, plus exclusive access to her Photography Roadmap.
Pre – Shoot | Live – Shoot | Post – Production
This course is part of a live workshop with SJP Members. We have pulled all the important parts of the workshop so you can learn how Janice photographs her Macro Photography.
- You'll have 3 video download of detailed information. 1hr 52 minutes of detailed information including bonus videos
- PDF details of the course.
- Course Organizer PDF to help you stay focused and follow through with your tasks.
- General Information PDF to help you with your course.
- Access to Janice on her private Facebook group.
Once completed, you will have seen the way Janice works on her Macro and Closeup Images from beginning to end.
In this live shoot, Janice will photograph several subjects Macro Style. Photographing up close can be difficult when choosing your composition. Janice will go over, in detail, her thought process and explain how she approaches this style of photographing.
Course Materials Preferred
Equipment and accessories that will help you. Bold is needed.
Camera (Manual Mode Capability)
Tripod + Ballhead
Reflector + Reflector with Wind
Cable Release or Timer on Camera
Software to Merge Images – Photoshop/Zerene Stacker/HeliconFocus
A subject of your choice
All links to Course Materials are in Pre-shoot Lesson.