Rock’in Social Media with Adobe Lightroom’s Email!
We just started to get into Instagram, so I was looking for a variety of ways to figure out how to share my images to Ashley’s phone that I have processed from my camera. When right in front of me (because I’m on Lightroom all the time), Lightroom was saying, “Hey, I’m here – use me!”
I did a deep dive on how important it is to really focus on at least one Social Media site to help you connect with others to build relationships. If you’re using Adobe Lightroom, you really need to dive into the email part of this software.
It’s so easy and fast that how can you not use it? Many of us use our phones to work nowadays and Lightroom knows it. Send your images from one email to another, grab it from your phone and bam…Instagram here you come.
Let’s share the fun and how easy it is to set it up.
Ok…if you just don’t have time for the video, here are the steps. Make it easy so you use it.
- Set up a Gmail account. It’s the easiest to work with.
- Pick an image & take it to your development module, right-click on it.
- Click on ’email photo’
- Click on the small drop-down arrow in the ‘from’ area of the pane.
- Click on ‘go to email account manager’
- Click ‘Add’ your email info and verify
- At the bottom pane, you’ll see (Preset)- click it to ‘create a new preset’ when done click export. In the video, I share my Instagram settings.
- In the ‘To’ location add the email address that you use on your phone. Add additional info if needed.
- Press send…whooo hooo, you’re almost done.
- Check your email on your phone and ‘Reply’ to email to access the image. The image will be at the bottom, tap on that to access.
Now you’re ready to download the image to your phone and/or send to your favorite social site.
Always remember to tell your story…a thousand words DO make a difference! So send your images to your phone and share them on your favorite social site!
Do you use Lightroom?
If so, are you using the full potential of the program? I’d love for you to share your feedback with us!
Oh yeah! Our membership is almost done and ready to go up for presales! So crazy excited to share it with you, but for now join our Membership Updates and receive FREE treats and discounts!
Hope to see you there! 🙂