This is the heart of what we do and we’re proud of it because we have helped Macro and Landscape photographers move forward with what they want to do with their work.
Let’s Find Your Path
it doesn’t have to feel dark and dreary!
There are a variety of ways we can help you with your photography goals. See below to find out what you're looking for.
See our testimonials and how this works by just clicking below… it’s time to remove the Squirrel Syndrom and focus on what YOU want in your journey.
To start you off we’ll give you, “The Essential Macro Photography Toolkit” for Free plus…
- Updates on our YouTube Channel to keep you motivated to pick up your camera and get up close and personal with your subject
- Don’t miss a video tutorial and photography tip that will keep you motivated so you can make world-class images
- Latest information on Janice’s new work and some tips on how she made them
- Tips to dive into your photography goals so you can complete them
- Insider information that we just don’t give out to the public
Free Tutorials and Tips
We have a lot of great information on this website all for you for free! If you don’t find what you’re looking for let us know…
Having problems? Just send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you asap.
Free Videos on YouTube
Welcome to being Adventurous, pushing out of your comfort zone to tell your story, and to love the Macro Photography work you do so you’re confident to share your 1000 words.
Learn your tools and be creative to help remove stress of trying to figure it out!
Janice Sullivan… Sullivan J Photo channel, is a place for Macro photographers… she will help you break the barriers of conformity and push you, just a tad…because your 1000 words DOES make a difference!
Have a question you need help with and just don’t see it on her feed? Submit your question(s) and maybe she’ll make a video just for you. 🙂
Calling all Macro Photographers
This is a place to support, encourage and learn from other photographers. Keep it positive, helpful, and respectful. This isn’t a place to vent, rage, share emotional issues, or complain 🙂