6 Vlog Ideas, Yes It’s good for Business
What is a Vlog?
From the dictionary:,
Why…you may ask, is it good for business? If you want to sell your work or make photography a business, it’s time to share a bit about you. Clients want to know YOU. Now, you don’t need to show yourself if you don’t want to be in front of the camera at first. 😉 So let’s get you started…
6 Ideas to get you rolling on Vlogging:
- Getting ready to work with a client? Share a bit of what you do.
- Vacation videos are perfect. You’re in a great mood to enjoy life. A perfect way to get to know you and what you love.
- Share your studio or share your road trip while you’re on the way to a photo shoot. They can see your prep and I’m sure you’ll be excited to talk about what you plan to work on.
- Having a show or putting up your images in your local coffee shop? It’s fun to see your work on display and to share it with us in a short Vlog would be so much fun to watch.
- Add bonuses to some of your Vlogs. Your bonus is a beautiful photograph that you’ve been working on. If you add these to the end and keep them up, your viewers will be excited to see your work.
Below is my latest Vlog. Yep, it’s fun to share a bit more about me and yes…it’s good business. If you don’t like me or what I do, that’s ok. At least you’ll know from the start that I’m not a good fit for you.
But those of you who like my Vlogs know that we will rock together while I push you to get up close and personal with your camera.
My favorite image of the day! 😉Have a Vlog already? I’d love to check it out.
Feel free to share your link below.